Just to shed those extra kilos, you starve yourself, spend hours in the gym sweating like crazy, run for yoga gurus, Sumba, Aerobics and try many remedies as possible yet you are on the run to get the perfect body shape you always wanted. Are you fed up with spending loads of money on those weight loss exercise programs? Doctor’s clinics? or even for the magic pills that promised you results in one night? Maybe this one simple method might impress you. All you need is a bath towel and five minutes from your life, three times a day. Curious..?? Let’s find out then.
A Japanese doctor named Toshiki Fukutsuji developed an innovative method to turn your body in better shape and composed a book regarding this method, over six million copies were sold in the first published. Doctor Toshiki Fukutsuji mainly used this method to her patients who had problems in their pelvic bone and her method was more effective to reduce fat around the waist. only five minutes from your day is enough, with no equipment at all. In less than a month, you can get your muscles in tone, make your waist smaller, and strengthen your back, also your internal organs will be placed in the most favourable positions for them. Interesting isn’t it?. But wait…. We strongly advise you to consult your family doctor before applying this method if you have undergone any serious injuries and do not remove yourself from any prescribed medications or treatments without consulting your physician.
Here’s what you need to do
- First, take a bath towel, tightly roll it in, to make 15 inches (40cm) long and 3-4 inches (7-10 cm) thick log. You’ll be able to secure it with a band.
- Sit down on a flat hard surface. A soft bed or sofa won’t work – it’s better to use a fitness mat on the floor.
- Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and with your legs stretched out in front of you such that there is a distance of 8-10 inches between both feet Your heels should be 8 to 10 inches apart (20-25 cm).
- Put the rolled towel behind you. – Gently change your posture, lay on your back holding the towel keeping it is across your body directly under your waist. Exactly under your navel.
- Next, lift your arms and Straighten them by the head, almost touching the floor, turn them
palms down, and connect your pinkies.
- Now try to bring your toes close to each other while maintaining the distance between the
heels. The stretch you want to achieve is now complete. (Your body will almost be arched like an inverted boat).
- Finally, all you need to do is hold this position for 5 minutes, 3 times a day
After that, get up gently without hurting yourself as your bones and joints slightly move during the exercise. – Your hands, legs, and also the towel should be placed in correct positions. Note: It’s difficult to stay in this position for five minutes at first, as a matter of fact, you can perform the exercise for two to three minutes. You might feel a burning sensation and slight pain at first but it eases with practice. This method looks easy, but holding it for an extended period can be a challenging task. Do it only till you’re able to perform it comfortably until practised enough…
It seems this exercise does not only affect weight loss but helps in effectively easing your back pain and further strengthening your abdomen. The science behind this weight loss exercise is that extra layer of fat around the belly is essentially a consequence of misplacement of your pelvis. The exercise claims to correct the pelvis placement, which automatically ends up in a small waistline.
Losing weight may be a difficult task, you’d agree. It’s even beneficial when you achieve that results without having to burn a hole in your pocket. It is the little things that have the greatest impacts on life. You have got nothing to lose so why not just try it? What seems simple can do wonders. We hope this simple yet very effective Japanese finding will change your life for the better.